15th - 21st December 2021
Stirling & Bridge of Allan Round Table are delighted to once again be bringing Santa Claus and some Christmas Magic to the streets of Bridge of Allan, Causewayhead, Cornton and Cambuskenneth during the period 15th to 21st December.
This year, it is as important as ever to be able to bring Santa to the streets of Stirling and spread some Christmas cheer. Of course, it is essential that we all work together to keep Santa, his helpers and the wider public safe.
- Keep off Santa’s sleigh
- Please stay 2m from Santa and his helpers
- Please stay in your own gardens to avoid meeting in groups on the street
- Sadly Santa won’t be handing out any sweets this year
- Cash donations will still be accepted with long-reach buckets but we also have technology for contactless card donations
- Avoid contact by donating online with SumUp (no account needed), PayPal or Just Giving
- Our helpers will be regularly sanitising hands and wearing face coverings
There will be Christmas songs, Santa Claus and a giant sleigh. All monies raised are donated to good causes in and around the Stirling area.
- Cornton (East) and Causewayhead (East) – Wednesday 15th December
- Wallace Gardens, Craiglea and East of Cornton Road
- Causewayhead (rest of) – Thursday 16th December
- Cornton (West) and Cambuskenneth – Friday 17th December
- Cambuskenneth, Westhaugh and Forth Park
- Bridge of Allan (North) – Monday 20th December
- West of River Allan and North of Henderson Street
- Bridge of Allan (South) – Tuesday 21st December
- South of Henderson Street
For the latest updates Like our Facebook page.
If you live elsewhere in Stirling, south of the River Forth, then you may be looking for updates from Carse of Stirling Rotary Club.
This year Santa will share his location on Google Maps as he moves through the streets so you know when to expect him. Each night we will share the link to track Santa through our Facebook page so be sure to Like our Facebook Page to be able to follow the Big Man.
We’ve got a rough guide to Santa’s routes for each day. It shows the streets he will visit and an indication of the order.
Each night, we will set off at 6pm and aim to be finished before 8pm.
Cornton, Wallace Gardens and Craiglea
- *NEW* Craig Crescent
- *NEW* Wallace Gardens
- Haugh Road
- Bracken Lane
- The Meadows
- Adamson Place
- Westwood Crescent
- Porter Avenue
- Smillie Terrace
- Edzell Drive
- Etive Place
- Strathmore Drive
- Voil Road
- Vorlich Place
- Strathmore Crescent
- Achray Drive
- Lomond Crescent
- Easter Cornton Road (from Lomond Crescent to Strathmore Drive)
- Strathmore Drive
Santa’s Helpers are still collection cash with long-reach buckets but you can also donate online.
Every penny raised through our Santa’s Sleigh Collection will go to charities, community groups and great causes in Stirling.